Sonic fart fetish Sonic fart fetish

You are a terrible human being.

...And I love it.

Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

Welcome back, Alvin!
It's been much too long. :)

Pokeball CL Pokeball CL

Pretty meh.

I understand this was an experiment and a learning experience for you, and it seems like it served that purpose pretty well. I got all the references but I just didn't find it that compelling or interesting.

Having said that, I appreciate what you were trying to do and I am confident that your next movie(s) will be better. Despite the fact that I don't feel that this was front-page material, I encourage you to keep working on the stories, animation techniques, and focus on the voice-acting. You are on the right track and could be putting out some truly great things very soon.

Good luck

Asslevania Asslevania

Fart jokes.

Still funny.

Dead Girl Strip Club Dead Girl Strip Club

The audio was absolutely unbearable, it made me angry just having to listen to it.

Don't do drugs, kids.

Stainville Episode 1 Stainville Episode 1

Bad

I couldn't tolerate more than about a minute of this. Sorry. It just wasn't funny and the quality wasn't there.

Alpha-Nuva responds:

i can understand that. honestly, i didn't think this was gonna do too hot.

U R Watching Meat Spin U R Watching Meat Spin

I LOLd

It's a shame that this is going to get downvoted by people who don't get the joke.
Maybe better on YTMND

I Dream In Retro I Dream In Retro

I would play the shit outta this.

Awesome work

Ultrasound Ultrasound

Brilliant

There should be more music like this. I was kind of disappointed in Johnny Massacre's other two songs, but this one is gold. I enjoy it over and over.
The animation fits the lyrics beautifully as well. This definitely deserves the high rating it is getting.

Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

Awful.

Not funny. Not clever. Not well animated. And not intelligent at all.