Level Up! Level Up!

Wonderful work

This is very artistic, I can tell you had a strong vision for this project. While it isn't the perfect game, you have a great narrative and the melding of platforming and rpg came together in a very unique way that hasn't been tried before.

I applaud your efforts, I hope you learned a lot about flash programming and can make the sequel even better.

I was a little confused about the backstory and why a computer would magically hold the memories of the girl and the boy, but ultimately it didn't really matter. I sat down, gave it a shot, and couldn't stop until I was finished.

This is great work, and I am going to mention this on my site, gamersuniversity.com

Excellent job!

Mario Flash Party Mario Flash Party

This is neat...but it needs more substance.

You've got something here. Make the full effort and turn this into something complete and not just a handful of mediocre games that have been taped together.

Not bad, but you could have something great if you tried harder.

anunfittingname responds:

I did make a big effort this is like the third game ive made so naturally its not gonna be amazing. Its a random handful of games because there simple games I was able to make. Keep watching for future stuff and ill be more original.

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

Great game, just like the last one.

But this was way too easy. It took me fifteen minutes to finish.

Turret Defense Turret Defense

I'm addicted.

Extremely fun. Lots of nice touches, but the spelling mistakes you have (everywhere it seems) really hurt the game. If you want to make a revision, I would be happy to rewrite your dialogue and check your spelling for you. Let me know, contact info is in my profile.

Nice work.

Cursorized! 2 Cursorized! 2

Don't get me wrong, this is really cool.

But the end product is just kind of pointless. This is a demo, in essence. I see that you worked really hard on this, but it just doesn't excite me, I'm sorry.
Maybe if you took these and gave people instructions on how to do them so they could use them in their flash or make it into a tutorial or something that'd be pretty cool.
But, it is nice work.

Ultimate Robotnik Duels Ultimate Robotnik Duels

10 for Style

But it runs a little bit rough, okay, it runs a lot rough. Also, when you click on some of the background objects, they will disappear-- no idea why.
Otherwise, this is a pretty cool game. I expect this to see the frontpage very soon.

Digimaks responds:

I also wonder why 30 FPS runs 24 here.
(TRY GOING TO OPTIONS and TRURN ON FPS HACK) that might do a thing!

THE CLICKABLE objects were made for DEBUG purposes : ). I was clicking on objects and checking what happens to my framerate. I left it there just for the heck of it.
Also you may turn down graphics in OPTIONS.
THANKS alot for your feedback.

Flash RPG Maker v0.1 Flash RPG Maker v0.1

I'm impressed.

I usually don't like things like this...at all. But I was compelled to vote 5 on this one. You've really put a lot of work into this, haven't you? I can tell that this project means a lot to you and I hope you finish it. It looks quite thorough and I am interested to see the end product, and what it will inevitably produce.

Consider this a vote of encouragement. Nice work, keep it up.

Uber Breakout! Uber Breakout!

Hey, cool

I used to play something like this on my Cybiko, years ago. If I would ask for one thing to be changed it would be sharper control of the paddles. It just seems a little...slippery. Otherwise, this is a pretty solid game. Sound was decent, Graphics weren't too great but who cares, and the Concept was what made it good. I'd like to see you expand on this game idea, see what else you can add. I think it'd be great.

Air Defence 3!! Air Defence 3!!

Very Well done

Nice and difficult...perhaps too difficult. Anyway, I like what you did here. Didn't particularly like the forced level advancement, you should have left the timer out between levels. I had to stop to take a piss and I didnt want to start over, though I was doing pretty badly...anyway, I did notice that there didn't seem to be any tooltips for the buttons on the bottom left, maybe I'm just retarded. Also, I would recommend a clearer method of tracking unit health. Something as simple as a red bar does just fine. I had units being destroyed seemingly at random and I had no idea they were low on health.
Bottom line, great game. A little more polish and you've got a diamond.

Yoshi's Castle [DEMO] Yoshi's Castle [DEMO]

This could be great, but clearly isn't yet.

Listen, friend. I like what you got going here... but I got a little thing against demos, nothing personal... It's just that this is barely even playable, even on low quality with a 1.6ghz machine. Needs optimization BADLY. I could barely even tell what it was supposed to be yet because it was just painful to attempt any interaction. From what I've seen, though, this looks like a project you're serious about, and will likely be a feature for quite some time. Demos aren't against the rules, but please try to make sure they have enough depth and fibre to them that it won't make people hate you before they even figure out what you're trying to accomplish. Good luck.
- J -